Sunday, January 29, 2012

Imagine-Joy Fold Card

This card is my first attempt at using my Imagine.  I told myself I was not going to get one, but I kept thinking about it knowing that Walmart was going to have them for only 180.00 on Black Friday.  That's such an awesome deal.  Well I had to work on Friday, so I said no big deal.  Then Saturday came along and I kept thinking about it but really didn't want to spend the money so close to Christmas.  Then comes along Sunday...................I had to run out to do some shopping so I went to Walmart instead of my normal Target just to see if they even had any left.  You guessed it, they actually had two of them.  Guess it was meant to be.

Not sure why I waited so long to use it because I had so much fun yesterday January 28th (yes, two months later) testing it out.  So here you are.........

I got the idea for this fold card from Cardz TV, It was very different so I thought I would try it out.

Recipe:
Cricut Imagine: Better Together, Owl pg. 13 cut @3" & Butterfly only pg.15 cut @4"
Cardstock: PaperTrey Inc, Vintage Cream & October Afternoon, Farmhouse
Sentiment inside: PaperTrey Inc, Birthday Basics
Sentiment Outside: My Creative Time, Teeny Tag greetings with die
Action Wobble, stickles, floss

No comments: