Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

I know that I'm a little late but I did want to take this time to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy New Year.  Also to send a HUGE thank you to all my commenter's and followers over the last year.  I love to post the cards that I create and share with the world of crafters.  I do not make new years resolutions, because honestly who follows through each year anyway?  But I do make a list of things that I would like to accomplish throughout the year.  I think this works out a little better because this way, I don't feel like I let myself down because I blew my resolution.  If I don't complete my list it's really no big deal to me.  The first part of the year is going to be a challenge for other reasons and I may not get much crafting done.   But I do intend to not only make cards but other projects throughout 2012.  So with that said, guess we will have to see how that goes.  So THANK YOU again for all the wonderful comments and inspiration you have given me.

No comments: