Monday, August 19, 2013

Ready for some Fishin'

 
This card is so perfect for my Dad's Birthday that's coming up in September.  I have been so busy with my new job and other things that Life brings.  It's been a while since I have made any cards.  My parents were upset that I purchased cards for Mother's day and Father Day this year.  I decided I better come up with something special for their birthdays. 
 
I did see this cut on another Blog a while back and knew that it would be perfect and My Creative Times new Cartoon Cloud background stamp was perfect.
 
Recipe:
Silhouette: Fisherman sized to fit A2 Card
Fiskars: Wave border punch
ColorBox: Chestnut Roan
Hero Arts: Soft Pool Shadow Ink
My Creative Time: Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies and Background, Have fun in the Sun & Floral Sentiments
PaperTry Ink: Kraft Cardstock
Glitz: Uncharted Waters
 
 

No comments: