Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Craft Space:
My space is a spare bedroom that we made from half of our garage.  We no longer use it for the original purpose, so it is now my craft room.  However, we still have visitors every once in a while so we keep a TV, Dresser and Bed in the room.  I'm actually standing on the bed to take the photo.  Maybe one day I will post individual photos so you can see better.  But for now I think you get the idea and see where I work.


So the real reason of the post is because Cards by Jovan is doing a giveaway.  She has finally revealed wall 4 of her new craft room.  If you haven't seen it yet, it's amazing.  You can see it here: http://www.cardsbyjovan.com/2011/10/craft-room-reveal-wall-four.html
For the give away, you just need to upload a picture of your work area.  The giveaway is a stamp set donated by Emma of "My Creative Time.  If you haven't seen her site, you should she also is amazing.

3 comments:

Jovan said...

Great space! Thanks so much for sharing!

Amy E said...

Awesome space! I love the idea that it can do double duty when guests come!

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Great Room!! I have mine in a room with a playpen and tv, it was a toy room that i turned into a craft room, but we do a home day care so we have to have a play pen in it for the kids to sleep in!!
I am a new follower!!
Kristan