Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mini Book and Gift Box

My husbands Cousin is having her first baby in a week or so.  I decided to make her a mini album that she can place her own special photos in.  This is my second Mini and I do enjoy making them.  I wanted to get this one done in time for her, so believe it or not I did finish in one day.

I hope you enjoy it:



Recipe:
Box cut @11" using Sweet Tooth Boxes
Stroller cut @3.25 using American Alphabet E2
Paper-Bazzill & Little Yellow Bicycle, Tiny Princess Collection
Ribbon- Celebrate it




Recipe:
Medium weight chipboard cut @ 6x4
Bind it All
Letter Stickers-Recollections
Ribbon- Celebrate i
Flower-Floral Embellishments, Recollections
Paper-Little Yellow Bicycle, Tiny Princess
Punch-Martha Stewart, Doily Lace
Sentiments/Stamps-For the Record, Autumn Leaves
Puffy Stickers/Pebbles-Layered Embellishments
10 Things Pocket-Deja Views Little Yellow Bicycle Baby Girl
Lace Borders-Recollections
Pearls-Recollections
Tags-The paper Company
Velvet Sayings-Baby, Making Memories
Cricut-Tags, bags, boxes & More, tag holders

2 comments:

Norma said...

Fabulous projects and she is going to LOVE the mini!!! Fabulous job:)
Hugs

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I can't believe you did this in one day!! Wow, what an absolutely gorgeous mini!! You did a fabulous job!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com